Chris Bache tells what he discovered on his extraordinary cosmological journey, doing 73 high-dose LSD sessions over a period of twenty years. Motivated by a passion to find out more about the universe, Chris became intimate with the ocean of suffering in our collective psyche, the death/rebirth cycle, the preciousness of individuality, integrating consciousness at very high levels of energy, and the future of humanity. Chris explains a universal intelligence met him every step of the way. A modern-day Odysseus, who has explored realms far beyond our normal perceptions of reality, Chris’ presence is profoundly compassionate, grounded in a uniquely deep trust in the love and intelligence of the universe. Recorded on October 25, 2021.
Topics & Time Stamps – Part 2
- Individuality is the great beauty. One of the great gifts of the universe. (01:11)
- Awakening to your bond with the universe (06:53)
- Using psychedelics for healing, spiritual awakening, cosmological exploration: You don’t need to shatter time to spiritually awaken (10:21)
- Stabilizing states of consciousness and Chris’ practices today: meditation, the being of practice, grounding (13:51)
- The shift taking place at the collective archetypal level (17:10)
- The death and rebirth of humanity and the emergence of a changed humanity (17:57)
- The global crisis is a crisis of consciousness: growing into our full soul being (19:15)
- The birth of the future human and the awakening of the soul (25:59)
- Seeing the human transition to come from the place of Deep Time (31:50)
- The sacred question: How can I serve other people and make this knowledge useful to other people? (33:17)
- The transmission and healing that come from deep practice (36:54)
- 7-week online course on Chris’ book: Exploring the Cosmic Mind Through Psychedelics (38:44)
- What has been the reaction to Chris’ book? (39:43)
- Psychedelic therapy (42:02)
- The essential work of integration (43:24)
Resources & References – Part 2
- Ramakrishna, the longing to be separate in order to worship the Mother
- Vedanta, one of six schools of Hindu philosophy, the end of the Vedas
- Chris Bache, Dark Night, Early Dawn*
- Chris Bache, LSD and Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven*
- Duane Elgin, Choosing Earth*. In 2006, Duane received the international Goi Peace Award in recognition of his contribution to a “global vision, consciousness, and lifestyle.*
- Ian Stevenson, Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect*
- Chris Bache, Lifecycles*
- Kenneth Ring, Heading Toward Omega*
- Chris Bache, The Living Classroom*
- 7-week online course on Chris’ book: Exploring the Cosmic Mind Through Psychedelics (Shift Network)
- Roger Walsh, Higher Wisdom: Eminent Elders Explore the Continuing Impact of Psychedelics*
- Tim Read & Maria Papaspyrou, Psychedelics and Psychotherapy*
* As an Amazon Associate, Deep Transformation earns from qualifying purchases.
Chris Bache, Ph.D. is professor emeritus in the department of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Youngstown State University where he taught for 33 years. He is also adjunct faculty at the California Institute of Integral Studies, Emeritus Fellow at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, and on the Advisory Board of Grof Legacy Training. Chris’ passion has been the study of the philosophical implications of non ordinary states of consciousness, especially psychedelic states. An award-winning teacher and international speaker, Chris has written four books: Lifecycles, a study of reincarnation in light of contemporary consciousness research; Dark Night, Early Dawn, a pioneering work in psychedelic philosophy and collective consciousness; The Living Classroom, an exploration of collective fields of consciousness in teaching; and LSD and the Mind of the Universe, the story of his 20-year journey with LSD.
Podcast produced by Vanessa Santos and Show Notes by Heidi Mitchell
Presented by iAwake Technologies’ innovative, sound tech infused, brain wave entraining audio track
“Blissful, stunning, heartfelt, high, and breathtaking.”~ Christopher Worthing
“With the use of the Infinity program I’ve accelerated my regular mediation practice (I’ve been an avid meditator since I was 11 years old, so for 45 years now), but with the Infinity I’ve added an additional hour to my daily mediation by listening to it mid-day. I’ve noticed increased insights that have been very supportive for my spiritual growth and even for my health.”~ Dhebi DeWitz
iAwake Technologies was founded in 2010 with the mission of helping the world to heal, wake up, and evolve, through creating and offering cutting-edge, transformational technologies and promoting and inspiring their skillful use in our daily lives.
iAwake’s unique approach to session design entrains both our nervous and our subtle energy systems by combining traditional entrainment methods with newer applications based on the power of resonance. In addition to increasing intelligence, creativity, flow, and skillfulness in practically any activity that requires the human body-mind, with iAwake Technologies, we enter into deep healing brainwave states almost immediately while listening to these audio tracks.
To see what we are talking about, download a free sample of Stealing Flow’s Warm-up track here for a 25-minute, full-spectrum, whole-brain workout.
“I have enjoyed many [meditation technologies] but my VERY favorite meditations come from a company called iAwake Technologies. The science behind their technology is impeccably researched and I don’t think I have ever gone so deep into my practice as when I use their meditation tracks. Actually I bought so many and sent so many people to their website, they wrote to find out who the heck I was!”~ Colette Baron-Reid, world-renowned intuitive counselor, psychic medium, author, TV personality, and radio host. They call her the Oracle.